- The only way he'd sleep was if he were sleeping on me.
- During the 9 hours Daddy was gone to work, Joey took one 2-hour nap and one 45-minute nap.
Needless to say, I got NOTHING accomplished. Not even a shower. Shoot... my teeth didn't get brushed til Daddy called to say he was heading home. :/
BUT! Here are reasons why today is going to be better than yesterday :-)
- We got our first 4-hour stretch of sleep last night!! Praise the Lord!
- Thanks to Aunt Jessica, we have a new big washcloth that stays on top of Joey to keep him warm... meaning bath time may not be a wriggly, squirmy, screaming match any longer!
- It's 7:00, and here's already what I've done:
- dried my hair!
- put a load of laundry in
- cut up old shirts into rags
And for that, I'm thankful!